10 Dec 2019
A new version of Motorcentral DMS is now available for download.
Motorcentral App released
With this version of Motorcentral Desktop we are happy to announce the 'official' launch of the Motorcentral mobile app. With this release we've added:
You can download the latest version of the Motorcentral app for both Android and iOS at https://motorcentral.app
Trade Appraisal Update
We've overhauled the 'Price My Trade' activity beginning with a new name: 'Trade Appraisal'.
Now you can also record more information about the vehicle you're appraising and any expected reconditioning or related costs. We've also increased the number of images you can record from 4 to 8.
We understand how important trade-ins are for the sales process and will be looking to add further features to this area in the very near future.
Background Check now available for websites*
If you've purchased a Background Check with us previously, you'll now be able to display that information directly on your website for customers to view. Background Check allows a customer to place trust in the vehicle you're selling by confirming it isn't stolen, has money owing etc.
To learn more about Background Check click here.
To see a sample of how Background Check may look on a website visit https://www.acmecars.co.nz/vehicle/10478
* Requires a website update. Charges may apply.
More Features in this Release:
- Finance Calculator now available for Sale Agreements 'locked' by Finance Central. Allows you to recalculate a sale agreement while it is locked
- New vs Used vehicles can now be identified in the Manager's Stock List report and the Manager's Sales report
- Startup time improved via streamlining of data caching
- Customer phone and email now displays on Activity print outs
- Cost of Vehicle date now syncs with Sale Invoice Date or Sale Date for traded vehicles
- PPI product selector now auto-filters based on selected Finance Term
- VOSA now displays a simpler product description for insurance products
- Increased maximum search results in Opportunity Inbox to 5,000 (was 1,000)
- Wheel Size for Good Vehicles can now have one decimal place
- Renamed SOC/SOH (%) to SOH (%) for electric vehicle battery data
- Status Day counter now resets to zero when converting an Opportunity to a Sale
- Increased performance of vehicle and opportunity searches