AdConnect has been designed to spread your allocated monthly budget over an entire calendar month, by attempting to spend a fixed amount each day on the platforms you've subscribed to. ie Facebook & Google. Occasionally, your budget may be reached prior to the end of a particular month, at which time we will stop advertising on that platform so as to avoid exceeding your allocated budget.
We will notify you if your adverts are about to be stopped due to your budget being reached, at which point you may decide to increase your budget to allow your adverts to continue for the remainder of that month.
To do this follow these simple steps:
- Go to Tools > Dealerships from the main menu and open the dealership from the list available that you wish to change the budget for.
- Navigate to the step that has the AdConnect Configuration option and click the Configure... button.
- Under each platform change your budget by amending the Total Budget field to the new value.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Click Finish to complete the dealership settings.
Please Note: Any value entered will become your new budget for the following month and beyond also. If you do not wish to continue with this budget into the next month, please remember to adjust it back on or around the last day of the month.