You've sold a vehicle to a customer and are completing an AMPD campaign with them as a result. However you learn that the customer has since on-sold that vehicle and sending them vehicle related messaging via AMPD no longer makes sense.
In this case it makes sense to disable AMPD campaigns for that particular vehicle.
Disabling APMD per vehicle:
- Open the customer record of the owner of the vehicle you wish to disable AMPD campaigns for. You can do this via the the Sale record by double-clicking the Customer name in the Customer Details section.
- Click on the Vehicles tab.
- Locate the vehicle in the Vehicles Sold To section.
- Right-click and click the Disable AMPD correspondence option to stop any further AMPD correspondence for that sold vehicle. You'll note the checkbox in the AMPD column of the list will become unchecked.
- Once disabled, you can re-enable AMPD correspondence by right-clicking and selecting Enable AMPD correspondence.