More Features in this Release:
- The FIX Sales Log report now always displays 'Other Profit' column exclusive of GST, when the report is run with GST Status set to 'exclusive'.
- Finance amounts are now always calculated inclusive of GST regardless of system or sale settings
- Deleting a Trade-In from within a Sale will now generate an error if the user does not have the 'Delete Vehicle' security right
- AdConnect Performance Summary Report now shows the same vehicle advertising status as the Vehicle Insights screen
- Adding a new opportunity lost or won reason no longer refreshes the opportunity form to avoid issues on some older computers
- Adding a vehicle exterior item to any of the dropdowns no longer refreshes the vehicle form to avoid issues on some older computers
- Trucks, Boats and Machinery no longer attempt to set the Power Steering attribute on Trade Me which was being rejected by the Trade Me API
- Added a new field for passenger vehicles under the mechanical tab: Number of Cylinders. This is also exported to applicable destinations like Trade Me
- Added a Sale Status filter to the sale view. Allow filtering of Sales in the Sale Inbox based on a sales current status.
- The default finance period when starting a new sales is now months (previously weeks)
- Added the ability to sort the Manager's Sales Report using an Order By option
- When a vehicle is purchased by a business/company, the VOSA now displays the company Email Address and the Other Phone fields
- Improved email address validation to avoid invalid emails being set against contact records
Motorcentral Mobile Features in this Release:
- Additional fields such as exterior & interior colour are now editable