When using the Finance Calculator to determine repayment values for your prospects it is often handy to save these figures so they can be recalled later. You can save and attach any Finance Calculation as a Finance Calculator activity to an Opportunity, simply:
- Complete your Finance Calculation including any sale extras, fees etc. and calculate the Repayment Amounts
- Ensure you add a Customer to the Finance Calculation by selecting the arrow on the Select Customer 1 button and choosing to either:
- Select an existing customer;
- Add a new customer record
- Click the Save or Save & Close button to add the Finance Calculator activity to an opportunity for the selected customer. If an existing Opportunity is already Open for the selected customer the Finance Calculator activity will automatically be added to that Opportunity, otherwise a new Opportunity will automatically be created.
You can save more than one Finance Calculation (different calculations for different vehicles for example) to an Opportunity.
Once a Finance Calculation is saved simply recall it by finding the appropriate Opportunity and then selecting it from the list of associated activities.