24 Jan 2018
A new version of Motorcentral DMS is now available for download.
Export custom text per Listing Agent
Now you can add additional text to the end of the description of each vehicle per Listing Agent. For example you can display a different message on Trade Me vs your own website or Need A Car. Learn more here.
BuyerScore Integration Added
We've integrated BuyerScore into Motorcentral allowing you to get real customer feedback on why people purchase certain vehicles, as well as easier access to your own dealerships feedback (requires BuyerScore monthly subscription). Learn more here.
More Features in this Release:
- Added new Transaction Methods – PayPal and Alipay
- Added new activity types to Opportunities – Outgoing & Incoming SMS's
- Completed an extensive overhaul of Motorcentral's security
- As a consequence of the security overhaul, if you are now locked out of Motorcentral due to incorrectly entering your login credentials multiple times, you can now reset the failed login count within Tools > Users using the context menu. More info here.
- Added an option to create After Sale expenses using the Bulk Expense Entry tool
- Added improvements to the Motorcentral Insurance API (Autosure & Protecta)
- Automatically pauses AdConnect advertisements when a vehicle is transferred from one dealership to another
- Created "blank" views for both Vehicle and Sale inboxes which allows faster usage of these areas as now need to wait for all vehicles/sales to display
- Extended the interface with SAM Workshop software to accept the Vehicle Expense Estimate/Exact indicator
- Shipping information stored under Dealership settings now exports to Trade Me (direct) auction listings
- 360° photos are now automatically deleted when a vehicle has been sold and the sale date is 30 days or older and has been marked as Completed or Finalised
- The Delivery Instructions field of each Sale Agreement now allows more lines of text
BuyerScore Integration Added (cont)
To learn more about why customers purchased a specific vehicle, simply select the BuyerScore Vehicle Report option from the More Reports dropdown whilst viewing a vehicle. This will give you an indication of what factors were important to people who previously purchased that vehicle as well as helpful feedback which may be useful in explaining to potential customers the benefits of that vehicle from other peoples perspective.
Additionally (for those subscribed to BuyerScore), you can now access a BuyerScore Dealership Report form the Sales section of the Reports menu. This allows you to review your dealerships feedback real time and to breakdown the results by Salesperson, Business Manager and/or date range.
Finally, we have added BuyerScore customer feedback to all Motorcentral Car Check reports (if available).