31 August 2020
A new version of Motorcentral DMS is now available for download.
Note: Motorcentral no longer supports computers installed with Windows 8 and you will need to upgrade those computers to Windows 8.1. This is a free service provided by Microsoft or contact our Support Team for assistance.
Enhancements to Digital Signing
Sale records with an active Digital Signing request will now be editable by default (previously they were locked). This will allow both payments to be recorded and delivery information to be entered more easily.
Whilst we don't recommend you edit any other areas of the sale (as it may affect the documents already sent for Digital Signing), in the event you do the system will automatically revoke those documents and recreate new versions ready for signing.
We've also added a flag for Uninvited Direct Sales in Motorcentral so this status can now e correctly displayed on VOSA's that can be digitally signed.
If you missed our introductory video to Digital Signing earlier, you can view it here...
View intro video
Send Finance Central links direct to your customers via email & SMS
Note: this product requires Finance Central. Sign up today.
We've added the ability to quickly send a link to a specific Finance Central application form to your customers email or mobile phone (via SMS).
Other features in this release
- Update to branding in both MC app & MC DMS
- Trade Me API export: Fuel Type now uses lookup internal if available
- MR13C is now recorded using the vehicle's ownership dealership instead of the logged in user's default dealership.
- Mobile stocktake functionality now forces the creation of an entry in status history even if vehicle has same status
- Added 'Uninvited Direct Sale' checkbox to the Delivery tab of vehicle sale. This now then displays on the VOSA including for Digital Signing
- Number of seats now exports to Trade Me API
- When sending a signing request, the user is now shown a confirmation dialog
- Renamed Establishment Fee to Establishment Fees
- Invalid filename extensions of vehicle images when downloaded from Importers are now automatically 'cleaned up'
- Encumbrance field is now disabled on Finance Central sales/quotes/finance app screens
- Added ability to export vehicle data via Secure FTP
- Stock reports grouped by Vehicle Status no longer show a supplier name next to the category heading At Supplier.
- Updated SaleProduct.SaleRate (PPI) from 4 decimal places to 6 to resolve rounding issue
- Added ability to support multiple contacts with the same name when exporting to Xero (this is a restriction imposed by Xero)
- All Xero API calls are now viewable in the System Events viewers to assist with troubleshooting export issues as/when they occur
- Xero Accounting codes are now synchronised with Xero when selecting account codes in Motorcentral
- Can now search opportunities by customer email address or mobile number (exact match only) and Finance Central finance app number in both opportunities and sale (partial match only)
- Now automatically logs in after account connection details are correctly entered (no need to type username/password again)
- Account Number is now displayed on login screen and Help > About screen so you can easily identify which account you are connecting/connected to