13 April 2021
A new version of Motorcentral DMS is now available for download.
Note: Motorcentral no longer supports computers installed with Windows 8 and you will need to upgrade those computers to Windows 8.1. This is a free service provided by Microsoft or contact our Support Team for assistance.
New Listing Agent: Unixmo
Export your vehicles directly to Unixmo a new listing website available at www.unixmo.co.nz.
New Listing Agent: Auto Insiders
Export your vehicles directly to Auto Insiders a new listing website available at www.autoinsiders.co.nz
Power Trip - tools for EV sellers
Power Trip offers online tools for EV sellers like their trip planner that can help allows customers determine the best EV for them. Motorcentral now integrates with some of their tools. You can learn more about this and other services they offer at www.powertrip.earth/dealers.
Vehicle Wanted Finder
Motorcentral will now search your stock for vehicles that match a 'Vehicle Wanted' activity. Simply enter the details of the vehicle your customer is looking for and Motorcentral will automatically alert you when a matching vehicle gets added to your stock.
You can add a Vehicle Wanted activity type from the Opportunities Inbox screen - look for the 'New Activity' button then select 'Vehicle Wanted'.
Other features in this release
- New Report: Historic Sales Trends - allows you to identify sales patterns over multiple years.
- Opportunity search now includes vehicles on any activity related to that opportunity. Previously only found a match for the 'latest' vehicle associated with an opportunity.
- Improved AMPD Task log report. Added description when a task fails and the method of transmission for each AMPD item.
- Added 'Local Costs' expense types to Bulk Entry tool.
- Sales Receipts can now display your default Digital Signature. Setup at Tools > Reports > Sales Receipts.
- Wholesale invoices now displays Chassis No. if no VIN to display.
- Trade Appraisal Report now includes images and other recently added appraisal fields.
- VOSA can now list multiple financiers if trades have encumbrances from differing financiers.
- Can now 'sync on demand' your Chart of Accounts from Xero. Look for the 'refresh' button under Tools > Settings > Accounting > Configure Account Codes...
- Opportunity search now restricted to first 1000 matching results when an 'empty' search is completed.
- Added rules to prevent multiple open opportunities for the same customer occurring. As part of this update, any existing open opportunities for a customer will be merged into one only.
- You can now Reverse/Cancel a Document Signing Request once it's been completed. This will delete any signed documents and allow you to re-send another Digital Signing Request.
- Upgraded Web Viewer to newer version allowing better built-in HTML notifications/Auto Attendant enquiry viewing and also enable the potential for creating HTML based dashboards.
- Fixed issue where Contact Information was not being displayed on the Quotation report when a Quotation was created from another activity.
- Multi select in dropdowns now available for custom reports.
- Can now scroll the Notes section of a sale even after the sale record is locked.
- Stocktake Report updated to include Last Update column and now also orders results by that column.
- Added a warning when cancelling a sale that has been Finalised. Reminds user this sale may have already been exported to an Accounting system.
- Fixed issue with Goods Vehicles exporting wheel composition incorrectly to Trade Me (via Direct API).
- Added Bus Categories to Trade Me (Direct API) listings.
- You can now specify the listing duration per vehicle for Trade Me (Direct API) listings.
- Added ability to download Auction Sheet to Documents and preview prior to importing for Autoterminal vehicles.
- Digital signing now warns you if multiple contacts are on a sale (joint sale).
- Fixed issue where activities that occurred on the same date where not always being ordered correctly by the time of the activity.
- Better support for searching both contacts and opportunities by mobile numbers.
- Now automatically removes products one month after they have been deactivated as long as they are also not already used in a sale.
- Added new fields for AMPD (Rego, WOF, MBI, MVI Expiry Dates).
- Speed improvements when opening windows within Motorcentral.
- Fixed issue with Xero exports for South African customers.
- Fixed issue with login when Regional Format was not set to New Zealand (eg South Africa).