25 November 2021
A new version of Motorcentral DMS is now available for download.
Note: Motorcentral no longer supports computers installed with Windows 8 and you will need to upgrade those computers to Windows 8.1. This is a free service provided by Microsoft or contact our Support Team for assistance.
Digital Signing Update - Wholesale Invoice & Test Drive Agreement added
We've made a major update to the digital signing platform to assist with contactless sales and test drives.
You'll notice a Digital Signing menu added to both the Sale and Test Drive forms. Wholesale Docs signing has been added to Sales and you'll now also be prompted to change the Sale Type if you are attempting to digitally sign Retail Docs for a Wholesale sale or vice versa.
It's also now easier to identify if a Digital Signing Request is complete or not. The text will change to red in the menu item if the request is incomplete, similar to how Sale Workflow works currently.
Finally, we've added the ability for customers to change the name of the signatory at the time of signing, a better way to view the 'history' of each signing request and better logging.
Other features in this release
- Added new Engine Type - "Plug-In Hybrid". Allows vehicles to be listed on Trade Me with a Fuel Type of Plug-in Hybrid.
- Added character count warnings when entering Vehicle Description to display on Fuelsaver Window Card.
- Added ability to include commissions received for MVI products to the MVI product profit via the Sale Settings screen.
- Revised AMPD trade-in/trade up send dates based on finance term of sale or non-financed sale.
- Deactivated expense categories will no longer be available when adding a new expense.
- Updated database maintenance routines.
- Express: Resolved issue regarding deletion of vehicles that had background opportunities attached.
- Opportunities that have an activity less than 30 days old will now display in 'Recent Opportunities' view.
- Added Vehicle Make/Model/Variant grouping to all stock reports.
- Resolved issue where Protecta Insurance products were always requiring a quote even when the price was already present.
- Updated 'Audio Features' section on Interior tab in vehicle. Moved Cassette Player & CD Player to Interior Features List. Also added Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to Interior list and mapped to Feature List used or AdConnect.
- Remembering' Inbox search parameters is now optional. Can be turned on/off under File > User Preferences.
- Added 'Chat' as new Medium type to Opportunity.
- DriveChat and Driven Concierge leads now seat medium to Chat when processed by Auto Attendant.
- Improved speed of Images tab & Photo Stocklist report (asynchronously loads images now).
- Trading As field added to contact record. Allows Sole Trader information lookup for individuals.