A security feature of Motorcentral is that if multiple incorrectly logins are detected in a short period, access to your Motorcentral will be automatically denied for 24 hours. This is to prevent unauthorised people from attempting to access your Motorcentral without you knowing.
When this occurs you have three options available:
- wait the 24 hours and attempt to login in again;
- contact the Motorcentral Support team during normal business hours who can reset your account;
- if you have a user currently logged into Motorcentral that has administrative rights they can reset your failed login account fro you.
To do this:
- Navigate to Tools > Users from the main window
- Right-click anywhere on the User Settings list and select Reset Failed Login Count
- Confirm you wish to reset to continue
Once reset you will be allowed to attempt to login again from any other computer.