Motorcentral sends tracking information for Xero to track purchases and sale based on dealership of vehicle. In order to get tracking working you need to set up the tracking in Xero.
Please follow the following steps to complete the process:
- Login to your Xero account
- Click on the Settings tab
- Click on Tracking
- Xero may have some default tracking options; you can delete or rename them.
- The first tracking category must be called Dealership
- Now set the category options to match your dealership codes in Motorcentral, you can find the dealership codes in Motorcentral under Tools > Dealerships
- Next, you can optionally set the second tracking category, this will need to be named StockNo. Similarly, you need to add each vehicle stock number as a possible tracking option (These are not created automatically).